Bright, romantic room ideally located with a view of the garden and sunny Second Floor Patio as well as steps from Library. in the historical section of the Inn. Graced by a four poster iron bed with Ralph Lauren lace panels and white wicker accents.
- Queen Bed
- Private Bath / Small European Style / Shower
- Historical Section 2nd Floor
- Electric Fireplace for Ambiance and Warmth
- Gilchrist Soames Toiletries
- Hair Dryer/ Iron and Ironing Board
- CD Clock Radio and Wifi
- Lap Desk and/or Writing Desk
Rates Quoted Include:
- Full Breakfast
- Sunset Reception Served Daily
- Fresh Fruit and Sweet Treats
- Beverage Bar in Lobby
No TV in this room. No hot tub on premises.