Molten Chocolate Peanut Butter Pots
Chocolate Peanut butter Pots
Makes 24 pots
This is an extremely simple recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 small peanut butter cups (not the tiny ones but the individually wrapped ones)
- Mini cupcake pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
2. Butter the cupcake pan
3. Add one rounded teaspoon of cookie dough to each cupcake mold
4. Put (do not press) one unwrapped peanut butter cup on top of each dough filled cupcake mold
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the dough rises to the lip of each cupcake tin
6. Remove from heat and let cool
7. Serve warm
Note: This tasty treat goes great with vanilla bean ice cream or gelato.