The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla always offers many amenities. From complimentary sherry in all of the rooms, fresh fruit throughout the day, unlimited bottled water, and baked good. Now The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla also serves a gourmet three course breakfast everyday.
Comic-Con is coming this July 11th-15th.
Be sure and book your reservations The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla for this July now.
Comic Con 2012 will have many special guests including: Charlie Adlard, Tom Batluk, Alison Bechdel, Stan Goldberg, Robert Kirkman, Scott Snyder and many more.
For More Information lease visit http://www.comic-con.org/cci/index.php.
The Sun is shinning, the flowers are beginning to bloom and the weather is warming up. With summer right around the corner, we have been very busy at The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla.
Kate Sessions, Windansea, and Shores have all been recently updated. There are new pictures posted under “Rooms”.The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla has added five new 32 inch flat screen televisions to our property and we are almost done with the finishing touches on Ellen Browning Scripps and Country Village. New pictures should be up on the website soon.
The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla has beach chairs and towels for the perfect beach day.
Filled with fresh strawberries, citrus fruit, and drizzled with a citrus glaze, The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla is very excited about the new California Citrus Scone.
Chocolate Peanut butter Pots
Makes 24 pots
This is an extremely simple recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 1/2 cups of your favorite peanut butter cookie dough
- 24 small peanut butter cups (not the tiny ones but the individually wrapped ones)
- Mini cupcake pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
2. Butter the cupcake pan
3. Add one rounded teaspoon of cookie dough to each cupcake mold
4. Put (do not press) one unwrapped peanut butter cup on top of each dough filled cupcake mold
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the dough rises to the lip of each cupcake tin
6. Remove from heat and let cool
7. Serve warm
Note: This tasty treat goes great with vanilla bean ice cream or gelato.